Sunday, February 1, 2009

52 Blessing Project-Week 4

Week #4

This week I am thankful for this...


Don't judge! I know that some of you think that I am crazy and that this is a silly thing to be thankful for, but if it weren't for Jack in the Box...most nights I probably wouldn't eat! Not to mention...they are open late...and I'm starving right now!

PS...just a reminder for all the ladies that are interested...The Bachelor @ 7:00(PM-please don't show up in the morning, it won't be pretty!)-my apartment...I'll probably call tomorrow to remind too! See you then!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to start this project and just post the first 4 weeks and then keep up! :) And I figured out the pictures with the post thing you were telling about! And I am planning on coming tonight! But I hope it is ok to bring Masers... I think he is stuck with mom tonight! Let me know if that is ok! See you in a few hours!

Owen Family said...

With all that food storage in your house, I'd think you could find something to eat besides Jack in the Box. But let's talk easy and convenient, right?

The Tibbitts said...

It's great to remember to be thankful for the simple things in life, right? When there are only two of you in the house, who feels like cooking anyway?

Michelle said...

I really like Jack in the Box too! But Dan especially loves it. No where in Rexburg is open late and it drives me insane. But thankfully we have Jack in the Box so I am grateful for it too.