Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love Notes on the Wall!

I was going through some pictures today while I was making my St. Patrick's Day header and I found a fun one! A couple of months ago Ronnie hooked his laptop up to our movie projector to watch a movie that he had downloaded (legally I'm sure)...I was in the middle of writing thank you notes or something, so I wasn't paying attention, but when I looked up I saw this...

...he's so sweet! He never lets a day go by without telling me he loves me...it's not always plastered on the wall, but he makes sure that I know it!

PS...if you notice, he didn't say a bad word, he just ran out of space :)

10 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Oh how cute is that! Ron is a hopeless romantic.....I bet you just eat it up! By the way I like your ass
ets too! He He

Owen Family said...

How convenient to run out of room at such an inconvenient time. I still like him.

Owen Family said...

How convenient to run out of room at such an inconvenient time. I still like him.

Michelle said...

That is so darling. I love it when guys do the sweetest things like this.

Ashley said...

Good place to run out of room if you ask me! (wink, wink)

Kris said...

Hey what so bad about that, Eliza tells me all the time she loves my ass! I can say this cause I'm a black sheep! Us guys know when we have married above our station. Ronnie is a great guy!

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tibbitts said...

Super cute and thoughtful. It's nice to know the men in our life are so sweet.

Eliza said...

Ahh, what a cutie! I wish Kris would do stuff like this for me. I think we've been married too long. We need to remember what it was like to be newlyweds.

Whitney Harris said...

I think the "ass" was planned if you ask me. That was sweet of him though. It's always nice to be loved.