Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

These may be a little late, but I couldn't resist posting them! We had an awesome Christmas (other than the fact that we were missing 2 brothers), but we had a lot of fun with who was there. Ronnie and I got a Wii for Christmas and I think that ended up being one of our favorite things to play! Going through looking at everyone's Christmas pictures I noticed that almost everyone looks like Super Models on Christmas morning...what's that all about? I didn't even shower before we started digging into the presents...is something wrong with me? Take a look for yourself! I know I know...scary..,huh? Next year I'll make more of an effort to look beautiful! Like my mom mentioned in her blog, our favorite Christmas gift was talking to by brother Brendan who is serving a mission in Brazil...I almost made it through the whole call without crying, but as soon as we started singing Happy Birthday to him (his B-Day is the day after Christmas) I lost it! Here is a little video of him singing in Portugese...hope you can hear it!

Here's one more cute little video...it appears that Gwen wasn't having as much fun as the rest to us during Bren's call.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Well you might not have noticed but there were no photos published of me on Christmas morning, definitely not a pretty site so don't feel bad. I seem to recall Gwen falling asleep at the Thanksgiving table as well...funny girl. It was cool to hear Brendan singing, he sounds like he's doing great.

Unknown said...

Cute! I was gonna visit with you on Sunday cause I have seen you forever! :) But I lost Phill and had to find him and you were visiting so I thought I would catch you later- I still have this Christmas basket for you and it is Christmasy but I am still going to give it to you cause you can use it for next year :) I will bring it by soon! :) ~Janell

Owen Family said...

Gosh, I didn't even know you were recording Brendan on the phone. That was great!

Mom