Monday, December 22, 2008

My cute, cute neices and nephews...

I'm the luckiest girl in the world! Not only did I manage to get a cute husband, but he came with the cutest nieces and nephews. They are one of the things that I am actually proud that I inherited (the cars...not so much!) Anyway, we've made it a little tradition to take them to the movies for their Christmas present...we all have fun and it gives us a chance to spend some time with them. These are Tennessa & Ryan's kids (Ronnie's oldest sister)...we haven't had a chance to take any of the other kids out yet, but hopefully after Christmas when everything settles down!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a good idea for a Christmas present for nieces and nephews! :) Your decorations are cute! I am gonna plan a girl's night after the holidays so I will let you know when :)

Jennifer Rae said...

They are adorable!! Good Job Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Ronnie.

Tara said...

That is such a perfect gift! Lucky nieces and nephews! You have turned out to be just the most amazing girl! Hope you guys have a Merry CHristmas!

Eliza said...

What a fun aunt you are! You can tell how much you love your nieces and nephews. That was some crazy snow today, I saw a few people get stuck. That's why I'm grateful for four wheel drive! Merry Christmas!

The Tibbitts said...

Hey Linz, I got your blog from your parents and it is super cute. It has been a long time since we have talked or seen each other and I was wondering how you were doing. Hope things are going well. Give me a call some time.
Love, Kayla