Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged!

Yeah! My first Tag ever!...Thanks Eliza!

Tag.One Word Answers.

1. Where is your phone? Dunno
2. Where is your significant other? LoveSac
3.Your hair color? Multi
4. Your Mother? Listener
5. Your Father? Nomad :)
6. Your favorite thing? Shopping
7. Your dream last night? Forgot
8. Your dream/goal? Cosmetology
9. The room you're in? Spare
10. Your hobby? Crafts
11. Your fear? Everything!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Rich
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Patient
15. One of your wish-list items? Kids (don't get too excited mom! Actually, lets just say Travel to make things easier!) :)
16. Where you grew up? Arizona
17. The last thing you ate? Jack (in the Box)
18. What are you wearing? Braces
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Chirppy
21. Your computer? Speedy
22. Your mood? Confused (is chirppy a word?)
23. Missing someone? Lots
24. Your car? Turbo
25. Something you're not wearing? Slippers
26. Favorite store? Mall
27. Your Summer? Convention :(
28. Love someone? Everyone
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today (OK, so it's possibly that time of month!)
32. Something you crave? Bajio's
33. Why you blog? Reunite

I tag: Stacy,Janell,Ashley,Jennifer,Whitney & Kayla!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Fun! Are you going to go to beauty school then? Did you know I have been doing hair for like 8 years now. Yes I am that old. You need to do it!

Eliza said...

I loved the comment about your dad! I also loved that your mom said that where she would like to be in 6 years was in Soda, but I wasn't quite sure if that meant that she loves Soda a lot or if she was just sick of moving! They always seem to be pretty happy wherever they go. Loved learning new things about you!

Ashley said...

Ha! Ha! I had to laugh at some of your answers. You make me laugh.

Michelle said...

I loved learning these things about you! I agree Tara you should definitely go to hair school! You would be so good at it!

Whitney Harris said...

you laughed and cried all in one day. And you can't count the entire mall as your favorite store!