Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pay It Forward Exchange

This is a really fun idea that I got from Ashley's blog...I'm kind of a slacker because I was supposed to post this like a month ago, but I'm really excited about it and hope that you will want to participate. If anyone hasn't seen this movie, I would definitely suggest it...it's been a while for me, but I really appreciated the message.



This is how it works: Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward". I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange. All the gifts will be made and posted out sometime within the next year. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive! What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. Remember: It’s the spirit and the thought that count! When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same. I'd love for you to join me! Will you? Who doesn't love a gift or giving gifts???

PS: I think that this will be fun for anyone, no matter where you live (I might have to get some addresses), so don't be shy! Plus, if I get a few more than 3 comments, I might still do them anyway :)

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Count me in! Can't wait to see what I get!