Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brendan's Home!



Even more exciting than Christmas this year was welcoming my baby bro back from Brazil! We got to talk to him on Christmas as usual, but it was different knowing that we would be able to see him in person in less than a month...well here's how it went!
Everyone waiting...and waiting...and waiting!

Phoebe showing off...Look what I can do!

Gwen's pouty face...

Mama waiting...patiently????

The poster - anyone who knows my dad knows that with every BIG event, a poster MUST be made!

He's here!

Mom not wanting to share (typical) :)

The fam...but it looks like Nate and Rebecca are missing...hmmmm...where did they go?

Freezing weather (not quite what he's used to)

First request - Reed's Dairy- Of coarse!

Welcome Home Brother!

3 comments:

Whitney Harris said...

Loved the poster, ha ha too funny. Reed's Dairy....jealous. Have you ever tried Licorice flavor? It's my favorite.

The Tibbitts said...

How exciting! I can't believe our little brothers are so old and home from their missions! I am glad you had a great Christmas. I am especially jealous of your camera. :) Happy picture taking!

Ashley said...

So good to have him home. That poster is large and awesome! I bet he liked it. Now it looks like I am going to have to make a stop at Reed's!