Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blessing # 15-Gatherings

Whether it is with family or friends, I have always enjoyed gathering together with the people that I love...I think that sometimes we take for granted the people in out lives and only realize it when they aren't close by. I get so excited every time my family comes into town, I feel lucky that they live so close now and that they can drive here to visit in just a couple of hours! I also love being able to spend the weekend in Soda, especially when the whole family is there...the craziness is the fun part!

Here are my two favorite sisters! (and the spoiled dog)


I also really enjoy hanging out with all of my friends in the ward...we have such a fun group! Last month I "hosted" a Murder Mystery Dinner Party...Wild West themed...it took tons of planning, but it ended up being sooooo fun! The food was delicious (Cafe Rio's Pulled Pork Barbacoa Salad)---YUMMY---and everyone really got into their charaters...even the boys...I was TOTALLY impressed! I assigned the parts to everyone before I really read into them at all, so there were a several real life husband & wife's that played "couples" in the game, but everyone else was just assigned the part of a single character. So it was funny because I actually assigned Ashley the part of the murder and her husband, Nick the part of the charcter who got murdered...oopsy, I guess they had to work that one out on their own! :) Here is a fun picure of the group...don't we look awesome?!?


Whose this sexy cowboy?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You said everything I wanted to say in my friends post, I just couldn't find the right words!

Eliza said...

That sounds like so much fun! And I too love family gatherings when everyone is around.

The Tibbitts said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I remember the days back in high school when we did murder mystery parties--those were so much fun! I am glad that you are still doing those things now that you are married.

Whitney Harris said...

That night was so fun, thanks again for hosting it. It is so nice to get away from the kids and become ones for a night. :)

NelliePrice said...

that looks like a good time. I found your blog on Phil and Janelle's blog so naturally I was curious! I hope that you guys are doing good! I hope that Ronnie doesn't have a real broken arm.