Sunday, November 23, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

To get to know me, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my most favorite things in the world, these are in no particular order, but I knew I'd get in trouble if I didn't put Ronnie first, so...
Surprise! Ronnie is so amazing! He is probably the most patient person I know (being married to me he has to be) and he would do ANYTHING for me...this is a picture of him chopping onions, I swear, I can't chop an onion without crying, so it looks like he found a solution!
Diet Coke I know, I know...it's gonna kill me, but at least I'll die happy!
Wingers 552-5312...no that's not my phone number, but it is the number for Wingers take-out...I don't have to remember it...I have it on speed dial!
Gwen

This is Gwen at her first birthday...I love her so much, she's my only niece (so far-another one coming in February), but she's been so much fun!
LoveSac

Ronnie and I splurged on our 1st anniversary and bought a LoveSac...we didn't go small either! This is the biggest one that they have "The Big One" and it is 8 feet and over 100 pounds. As you can see, it takes up most of our living room, but who needs a couch anyway?
Phoenix Suns

I hope that I didn't just lose any friends, but I am from Arizona and have been a Suns fan for as long as I can remember...sorry guys, it's in my blood!
Disneyland

It really is the most magical place on earth (and the most expensive), but it was so worth it!
My Slippers!

So this is a few of my favorite things rolled into one...first of all, I LOVE these slippers, they keep my feet sooo warm and they are some of the cutest slippers I have ever seen. Second, they are obviously cowboy boots, so country music is another one of my favorite things. Third is shopping...Ronnie needed me to pick him up from Vickers, so while I was waiting I decided to check out the store, not like I thought I was gonna buy anything because it's not exactly my thing, but this just proves that I can go into any store and find something that I HAVE to have...it's kind of a gift (or curse if you ask Ronnie)that I have! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha Ha I loved learning these things about you! I died at the picture of Ronnie with the onions and goggles, I even showed Dan. I like wingers too but not as much as you. PS great job in the high school musical performance at that melaleuca meeting, loved it!

Rydgd said...

Love your blog! So great to see you and your cute hubby ~ can you really be old enough to be married??? How old does that make me?? :)

Unknown said...

Hey Linz- cute post! I was wondering about CS3 cause my friend said Phill could get it cheaper through ISU but when I went to look there were a million different things so I was hoping I could run over and see what yours looks like by chance.... let me know if that would be ok! :) And we are going to do a girl's night out at the movies soon I think- would you wanna come? Talk to you soon!

Jennifer Rae said...

Those are good things! Merry Christmas!

Logan said...

We're about halfway the same. I like Gwen, the Suns, and the LoveSac, and Ronnie's not that bad, but there's no way I'd be caught dead in those boots, and Diet soda makes me gag.