Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Halloween

So, I've dressed up more this Halloween than I ever have before! We were invited to another party where Ronnie and I decided to go as the Scream guy and a hippie...too bad that we really didn't get very many good pictures of it...dang! THEN we had our annual Melaleuca halloween celebration...you wouldn't believe how big it is until you actually see it...the whole company goes COMPLETELY all out! This year we were High School Muscial (you may have seen pics on Whitney's blog), but we were so awesome! Here are a couple of pictures...
...this is Ronnie slaving away at 3:00 in the morning to help me finish the HSM sign, we only got 2 hours of sleep that night...thanks babe!
Here are a couple more picture of our group...it's crazy how much I still look like a freaking 15 year old...I guess I'll be thankful for that someday! Our department actually ended up winning best overall(we'll get a pizza party, but more importantly-BRAGGING RIGHTS)for our decorations, costumes and performance...that's right...we totally did a dance all day long! In fact, Human Resources liked it so much that they asked us to perform it in front of the whole company at our annual employee meeting on the 12th...scary! Shhh, its supposed to be TOP secret...so Whitney, tell Chris not to tell! I love my dept so much, they have so much energy, I couldn't ask to work for a better company or with a better group of people


No comments: