Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lindsay-From the Beginning



Now about me, Lindsay Jean Owen! I was born in Aurora, Colorado, the only one of my siblings to be born outside of Arizona...my dad used to tell me that the air must be thinner in Colorado...(whatever that means!) I am the second oldest in my family...I have an older brother, two younger brothers, and two younger sisters...a house full! My mom tells me that my older brother, Logan was the perfect child until I came along...apparently I got into everything and taught him to do the same. I pretty much grew up in Arizona (a lot of different towns), but when I was getting ready to go into high school, my dad felt in necessary to move us to Salmon, Idaho (I know what you're thinking-why Salmon? I have no idea...ask my dad!) My dad was the principal of my High School, which may sound kind of rough, but there are definitely more positives than negatives to being a principal's daughter...everyone knew who my dad was, and to this day I think that I've gotten out of at least 4 speeding tickets! Thanks Dad! After HS I moved with my family (yes another move) to Idaho Falls and that is where I met Ronnie at church, for him it was love at first sight, but for me, I had to take a second glance before I was convinced, at the time I kind of had my eye on someone else, so I am definitely grateful for Ronnie's persistance! Ronnie and I dated for 4 years and had soooo much fun together during that time! He makes me laugh like no one else can...I love him for that.

No comments: