Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ronnie-From the Beginning

Since I've never blogged before, I thought I would tell a little bit about us...I'll start with Ronnie! Ronald Del Thinnes Jr is the fourth of five children (all boys, except for 4 girls). He was born in Ogden Utah, lived in Missouri for a little while when he was younger, but for the most part-he's and Idaho boy! Since Ronnie was the only boy, he and his dad were very close and spent a lot of time together, from his dad, Ronnie got his adventurous spirit, his "I can fix that" attitude, and oh yeah-how can I forget...his love for cars...(thanks a lot Ron!) Ronnie currently has 6 cars...4 of them are "projects" but I try to be patient because I know that it is something that he loves.


From his mom, Anna, Ronnie got his nurturing side...she is very patient and softspoken and I am so thankful that she taught him these things. Ronnie is the most patient person that I know, which works out great for me because I require A LOT of patients! I just hope that Ronnie knows how much he means to me, he keeps me focused on the things that are most important in life and I am so thankful everyday that our circumstances allowed us to find each other at just the right time...he definitely brings out the good in me, I couldn't have wished for anyone better! Love You Hottie!

























No comments: