Thursday, May 26, 2011

i LOVE being a MOM!

What a lucky girl I am, I have the most beautiful baby boy in the whole world! I fall more and more in love with him everyday.  A lot has happened since last post...besides the fact that Greysen in getting SO big, and more chubby by the second. Time DOES just seem to fly, my 3 month LOA ended and I went back to work on May 16th (sniff sniff) - it was just as hard as I imagined it would be and I sure miss those chubby cheeks and thunder thighs every second that I'm away from him. Lucky for me, my WONDERFUL sister-in-law, Tennessa is watching and loving on him while I work and I know he just LOVES his Auntie :) Here's a little glimpse into our lives the past couple of months...
First of all, is there even a question anymore about who little G-Baby looks like? It was a debate for the first month, but I think that these pictures will speak for themselves...or will they? I think he has a great mix of both, but he is definitely his daddy's boy :)
Baby Ronnie

G-Baby
Baby Linz
Here are some pictures of Grey at about 1 month...

Gramma Owen made this hat...and he's got a death grip on it :)




2 months...
At Greysen's 2 month doctor appointment:
Weight: 11lbs 9oz (7lbs 4oz at birth)
Height: 22 3/4 inches (18.5 at birth)

We went to Soda Springs during General Conference, it was nice taking our first little road trip :) We went out for Pizza at little parlor in Montpelier.
Proud Papa...


First Sunday at church...isn't he handsome!
Lovin' his swing...
 ...and his crib (although he still sleeps in the bassinet by our bed, just can't let him go yet!)

Mama's Lil' ROCKSTAR
I just couldn't contain myself...I took about 30 pictures of him in this outfit - he is just too darn cute!


Are you talkin' to me????
 Rarrrrrrrrrrrr...
 My happy boys...

Aren't these the best????
...and I was worried I wouldn't be able to accessorize a boy!

The moments that make my heart melt...




Greysen's Blessing Day -
Everything was so crazy the whole day, so I barely got ANY pictures! I keep meaning to put him back in his outfit for more pictures...we'll see if that ever happens :) He was absolutely adorable, he wore a simple knit outfit with a crochet bow tie (I actually made it) and a crochet newsboy hat and booties, courtesy of Gramma Owen- of coarse!!

With Papa Thinnes



And of coarse he had to have a special outfit to change into afterwards...my handsome!



Not only is he obviously cute, but Greysen has been the most easy going little guy (definitely doesn't take after me!)  Since he was about a month and a half, he has been sleeping through the night and I'm talkin' we'll feed him a bottle at 9:00pm and he won't wake up until 8:00am or later! He just loves to eat, sleep, poop and snuggle with us...what more could I ask for? I got to celebrate my VERY first Mother's Day and this little guy made in so special for me...
Here I am with my boy AND my girl :)
 My Mother's Day smooches...
Love all the hats! Going to visit Grandma Thinnes for Mother's Day.
 My precious gift, now I can carry my family with me always...purchased from argyleartistry.com
My other gift...for our theater room! Can't wait to get it all finished!

 Sorry about the annoyingly long post! I always have a goal to update as things happen, but life just seems to get in the way. I love my new mommy role so much and aspire to be the best wife and mother to the amazing boys in my life.




5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

So fun! I love all those hats that Greysen has! If I ever get a boy I'm going to your mom for a special order! Cant't wait to see your theater room either. See you soon I'm sure for girls night! Yea!

Owen Family said...

I don't find long posts annoying. The more the merrier!

Ashley said...

Oh yeah, oh yeah, that rockstar outfit was from me :) It is even cuter on your little guy! I'm glad he is happy and content for you. What a cutie ;)

Whitney Harris said...

He already has the cutest collection of hats. I love boys in hats, lucky for me Jameson is obsessed. Really fun pictures! Glad you are loving being a mommy, just prepare yourself that the next one might not be such a gem. I can't believe he is sleeping through the night and so young, that makes me sick! :)

Rachelle said...

Greysen has the cutest little smile!