Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blessing 21

My New Table!




I seriously LOVE my new table! I got it at a yard sale (by far the best find this yard saling "season"...which is only like 4 months in Idaho). It is an 8 person table, and get this...it came with 10 chairs and 2 bar stools! The guys selling it told me that he paid $1000 for the table, $80 for each of the chairs and $100 for both of the bar stools...I got the whole package for $350...Woohoo!



I have been wanting a new table for a while now (the one we've been using is a hand me down from my Grandma Owen...it was good while it lasted, but I was ready for something nice!) I love finding good deals!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your new table too. Sweet deal!

Eliza said...

That is so awesome! You'll be able to enjoy that for so many years to come...just think of how many kids you can fit around that...:)

The Roberts Family said...

Yeah! Now I am expecting dinner every week from this table!